iZotope IRIS 2018 get inspired by the sounds, then explore new sonic territory. It’s easy to create or discover something totally new, just by tweaking a few controls. A broad variety of soundscapes, pads, synth, bass, and lead patches can be creatively altered for adventurous sonic exploration from soaring leads, ethereal choirs, and percussive effects to pulsing tones, lush chords, and ominous growls.
iZotope IRIS for mac explore Bass patches containing Thick Subs, Crunchy Grit, Vintage, or Modern Bass sounds and whatever else in between. The Keys category gives you plucky tones and sweeping timbres, providing expressive jumping-off points for your track. Lead patches range from clean and bell-like to destructed mayhem, analog delayed, and gliding spectral colors. Iris’s spectral selections and layering provide pads ranging from somber underscores to full and intricate melodic construction. The Rhythmic patches make use of Iris’s extensive new modulation system to amazing effect: pulsing beats and detailed modulation at times dirty and clean, spacious and close.
iZotope IRIS Mac Features:
- Add an element of intrigue to your project with the Abstract sound library.
- From bustling casinos to sci-fi soundscapes, Environments provides a diverse collection of ambiences ready for musical adventures.
- Environments is ideal for finding inspiration for your next track or production product.
- Rediscover new beauty and intrigue within familiar sound sources through the Instruments library.
- Explore the inherent sonic possibilities of objects some everyday, and some not-so-everyday in a musical and meaningful context.
- Objects is an eclectic collection of ambiences; the library includes exploits with bottles, mirrors, marbles, glasses, shards, and more.
- The Synthesizers collection is designed to harness the varied sonic palettes and possibilities of classic synths.
- From the vintage modulars to modern masters, the Synthesizers library spans a wide range of both musical and chaotic sources.
- Start experimenting and you’ll find everything from traditional oscillators to lush effects; glitchy rhythmic syncopations to fat bass sounds.
- Childhood sounds can be full of hope and sunshine or they can be the eerie stuff of horror-filled nightmares.
- The Toys library embraces both perceptions, resulting in a playful collection of child-like sentiments that can sometimes leave you screaming in the dark.
- Featuring a broad variety from children’s instruments to a circuit bent Speak & Spell, the Toys sound library possesses many possibilities for both soundtracks and sound design.
- The Voice library melds the world of incredible spectral manipulation with the most powerful instrument there is the human voice.
- Mac OS X Kodiak, 10.0 (Cheetah), 10.1 (Puma), 10.2 (Jaguar), 10.3 (Panther), 10.4 (Tiger), 10.5 (Leopard), 10.6 (Snow Leopard), 10.7 (Lion)
- OS X 10.8 (Mountain Lion), 10.9 (Mavericks), 10.10 (Yosemite), 10.11 (El Capitan) and
- macOS 10.12 (Sierra), 10.13 (High Sierra) and Later Version.
- Supported hardware: Intel or PowerPC Mac.