IntelliJ IDEA 2019 Mac deep insight into your code. IntelliJ IDEA for mac analyzes your code, looking for connections between symbols across all project files and languages. Using this information it provides indepth coding assistance, quick navigation, clever error analysis, and, of course, refactorings.
IntelliJ IDEA crack analyzes your code, looking for connections between symbols across all project files and languages. Using this information it provides indepth coding assistance, quick navigation, clever error analysis, and, of course, refactorings. Ctrl+Shift+Space gives you a list of the most relevant symbols applicable in the current context. This and other completions are constantly learning from you, moving the members of the most frequently used classes and packages to the top of the suggestions list, so you can select them faster.
IntelliJ IDEA Mac Features:
- Digs a tad deeper than Smart Completion and lists applicable symbols accessible via methods or getters in the current context.
- Lets you easily use static methods or constants.
- Offers a list of symbols matching your input and automatically adds required import statements.
- When offering completion variants, IntelliJ IDEA analyses data flow to guess the possible runtime symbol type and refines choices based on that intel, automatically adding class casts.
- Brings coding assistance for a selected language to expressions and string literals in another one, complete with all advantages you would normally have.
- Knowing everything about usages of a symbol, IntelliJ IDEA offers extremely effective, thorough refactorings.
- Finds duplicate code fragments on the fly. Even if you’re only about to extract a variable, constant, or a method.
- IntelliJ IDEA will let you know that there is a similar code fragment that can be replaced along with the one you’re woking on.
- Whenever IntelliJ IDEA detects that you’re about to make a mistake, a little lightbulb pops up in the editor.
- Every aspect of IntelliJ IDEA is designed with ergonomics in mind.
- IntelliJ IDEA is built on a principle that every minute a developer spends in the flow is a good minute.
- To streamline your workflow, IntelliJ IDEA offers an unbeatable toolset right from the first start: decompiler, bytecode viewer, FTP and many more.
- In addition to Java, IntelliJ IDEA offers first-class support for top JVM and non-JVM frameworks and languages out of the box.
- Mac OS X Kodiak, 10.0 (Cheetah), 10.1 (Puma), 10.2 (Jaguar), 10.3 (Panther), 10.4 (Tiger), 10.5 (Leopard), 10.6 (Snow Leopard), 10.7 (Lion)
- OS X 10.8 (Mountain Lion), 10.9 (Mavericks), 10.10 (Yosemite), 10.11 (El Capitan) and
- macOS 10.12 (Sierra), 10.13 (High Sierra), 10.14 (Mojave), 10.15 (Catalina) and Later Version.
- Supported hardware: Intel or PowerPC Mac.