iBoostUp Premium 2022 Mac is a system optimizer that monitors and corrects system performance problems. It tunes up and optimizes your Mac by purging unneeded files, fixing your hard disk, giving you performance recommendations, protecting your privacy by removing cookies, displaying system information and much more!
There are no complicated options to learn in order to effectively use iBoostUp Mac Crack. Optimize your Mac, fix slow performance, fix app errors. Make your Mac new again.
iBoostUp Premium Mac Features:
- Although the built-in automated period scripts are usually enough to keep your Mac running at optimum performance levels, there are times when they just don’t cut it.
- When you need to free up RAM memory to get a performance boost, to protect your privacy by cleaning your web browser’s cookies or to quickly free up hard disc space, an app like iBoostUp Premium is the tool you need.
- The iBoostUp Premium utility is an all-in-one tool set designed to help you keep your Mac in top-notch shape by optimizing its memory, cleaning your hard drive of junk and uninstalling apps, all with just a couple of mouse clicks.
- Moreover, iBoostUp Premium can be used to effortlessly find all junk and unused files on your Mac’s hard drive and quickly getting rid of them for easily freeing up your hard drive.
- Enhancements to the UI, Quick Clean, Spyware Doctor, ARP Cache Scanner, HID Implant Guard, Application Viewer & Help screen.
- Improvements to Chrome, Chromium, Edge, and Brave history cleaners
- Other internal enhancements and fixes.
- New: Slack cache cleaner.
- New: GIMP cache and recents cleaner.
- Improved: Spyware Doctor.
- Mac OS X Kodiak, 10.0 (Cheetah), 10.1 (Puma), 10.2 (Jaguar), 10.3 (Panther), 10.4 (Tiger), 10.5 (Leopard), 10.6 (Snow Leopard)
- OS X 10.7 (Lion), 10.8 (Mountain Lion), 10.9 (Mavericks), 10.10 (Yosemite), 10.11 (El Capitan)
- macOS 10.12 (Sierra), 10.13 (High Sierra), 10.14 (Mojave), 10.15 (Catalina), 11.0 (Big Sur), 12.0 (Monterey) and Later Version.
- Supported Hardware: Intel or Apple Chip (M1) or PowerPC Mac.