GraphicConverter Mac Full Free is an all-purpose image-editing program that can import 200 different graphic-based formats, edit the image, and export it to any of 80 available file formats. The high-end editing tools are perfect for graphic manipulation as well as the ability to use Photoshop-compatible plug-ins. It offers batch-conversion capabilities, a slide-show window, batch rename, batch and individual editing of metadata (EXIF, IPTC, XMP) and so much more.
GraphicConverter 11 Mac Features:
RAW images are much easier to edit thanks to their enormous data depth. This is particularly noticeable when brightening images with the Exposure slider. The picture remains clear, there is no gray haze as with many JPG images. GraphicConverter now offers a full-screen dialog when opening RAW files with controls for Exposure, Contrast, and Color Corrections. The picture noise can be reduced even with 6 controllers.
You want to know which pictures and documents are in an archive file? Then double-click is enough: GraphicConverter temporarily shows you the content or secures the content permanently. In addition to the Zip format, there are 12 additional formats supported, such as the TAR and TGZ formats.
In wide-angle shooting, faces and objects on the left and right edges of the image are often heavily distorted in width. With the new wide-angle equalization in GraphicConverter 11, you can now reduce this distortion.
You need a gradient, e.g. as a background for a collage? No problem. Easily create color gradients with up to 10 colors via the new dialog.
Color your shots with two colors to duo-tone images. In this impressive technique, the lighter shades are colored with the color 1 and the darker ones with the color 2. The result is an effect that enchants your pictures.
Apple Finder Tags
Do you organize your work with Finder Tags from Apple? Then your work will be even easier, because in the browser you can now use the context menu to directly display and change these tags.What’s New?
- Display of GPX tracks onto a map
- Edit: Select and toolbar item for exact creation of a new rectangle selection
- Effects: Channels: Join from Windows
- Metadаta: Metadata specifics: Copy all metadata to matching files in destination folder
- Import and export of JPEG XL
- Import and export of AVIF
- Exif: Exif Special: Copy all Exif data from another file
- Edit: Smart Crop: Scanned Photo onto white Plate
- File attributes: Extension: Verify and correct
- Edit: Find: Jump to Item at Index…
- Metadаta: Comment (Legacy): Remove
- Batch Action: gray point
- Batch Action: black point
- Batch Action: Resave as JPEG with size check
- Batch Action: Resave as HEIC with size check
- Caliper Rule: Polygon measurement (points, circumfence, area)
- Import of bioformats with bftools as helper tool
- New Image: added warning if resulting image will require more than 1GB
- Unskew command: support for save and text in toolbar (next image will be opened in unskew mode after save)
- Autocomplete in append keywords and persons can be disabled
- Automator: Scale action
- Animation palette: Save as buttons
- Support for TIFF import with RGB 64 float samples
- Alpha channel opacity setting in the toolbox
- Textsize of information window adjustable in the prefs
- Font list in text palette shows the last five recent fonts at the top
- Improved FaxSTF import
- Optional display of selection dimensions
- Optional display of line, rectangle and circle dimensions during creation
- Optional opaque display of tool windows
- File: Slideshow: Slideshow with Find: search for tags
- File: Slideshow: Slideshow with Find: search for keywords
- File: Slideshow: Slideshow with Find: search for multiple file extensions
- Browser: sorting by path (useful for sorting by folder and name in flat view)
- Preferences: Browser: Edit: QuickLook can display last selected item (instead of first)
- Preferences: Browser: Thumbnail & Icons: Percentage display
- Browser: filter by orientation option
- Browser: Export: Crop for Photo Service: option Save to Move folder and Trash original after saving
- Export: csource: variant ARGB1555
- Text palette: preview, disclosure triangle for suboptions
- Crop for digital service: trash and move folder access, custom squares color
- Line palette: preview
- Metadata dialog: option to open and save presets
- Browser: Filter popup: option to load and save settings of the menu
- Improved SVG import
- Found addresses display in add or edit gps with map
- Fixed manual sort order issue in the browser
- Fixed display issue with overwrite and deletion of saved searches
- Fixed possible crash on M1 Macs with very large labels
- Fixed refresh issue with RAWs and sidecar only option
- Fixed issue with saving tags upon save as command
- Fixed possible issue on Monterey.
- Mac OS X Kodiak, 10.0 (Cheetah), 10.1 (Puma), 10.2 (Jaguar), 10.3 (Panther), 10.4 (Tiger), 10.5 (Leopard), 10.6 (Snow Leopard)
- OS X 10.7 (Lion), 10.8 (Mountain Lion), 10.9 (Mavericks), 10.10 (Yosemite), 10.11 (El Capitan)
- macOS 10.12 (Sierra), 10.13 (High Sierra), 10.14 (Mojave), 10.15 (Catalina), 11.0 (Big Sur), 12.0 (Monterey) and Later Version.
- Supported Hardware: Intel or Apple Chip (M1) or PowerPC Mac.