FabFilter Pro 2020 Mac is a set of all FabFilter plug-ins. With this bundle, you get our professional EQ, reverb, compressor, multiband dynamics, limiter, de-esser and gate/expander, creative multiband distortion, delay, filter and synthesizer plug-ins.
The FabFilter Pro Bundle gives you six killer plug-ins at substantial savings. This bundle includes FabFilter Pro-MB, Pro-L2, Pro-Q 3, Pro-C2, Pro-DS, Pro-G, and Pro-R.
As one of the most used effects in the audio world, reverbs come in all forms and flavors. A great reverb sounds natural and sits in the mix perfectly. At the same time, it should not confuse you with over-technical controls, but must be easy to set up and a joy to work with.
FabFilter Pro-R Mac Features:
- Beautifully designed room models, ranging from small ambiences and rooms to large concert halls and huge cathedrals.
- Carefully developed to easily fit in the mix, without causing undesirable coloration, density or phase problems.
- Decay Rate control, changing the overall decay time from 50% to 200% of the current Space setting.
- Intelligent Stereo Width control, ranging from pure mono to true stereo and beyond.
- Distance control to adjust the proximity to the sound source in the selected space.
- Predelay control via the bottom bar, ranging from 0 to 500 ms, with optional host tempo sync.
- Innovative six-band Decay Rate EQ, giving you full control over the decay rate at different frequencies.
- Full Screen mode, offering a large analyzer display and Decay Rate EQ and Post EQ controller.
Multiband compression and expansion are powerful tools, but notoriously difficult to set up and control. Enter FabFilter Pro-MB: making multiband dynamics processing intuitive yet powerful at the same time. Instead of conventionally splitting the entire spectrum with crossovers, Pro-MB enables you to directly create a new band at the frequency range you want to work on.
FabFilter Pro-MB Mac Features:
- Up to six processing bands, freely placed anywhere in the spectrum
- Bands can be easily snapped together to form a traditional crossover system
- Intelligent, highly program- and frequency-dependent attack and release curves
- Global dry/wet mix from 0% to 200% to easily scale the total effect of the plug-in
- Beautiful Retina interface with unique interactive multiband display, designed for an optimal workflow
- Accurate and smooth real-time frequency analyzer with pre- and post-processing options and ‘freeze’ feature
- High-quality audio processing algorithms with 64-bit internal processing where needed.
A brickwall limiter is an essential tool for every mastering or mixing engineer. Are you looking for a professional, feature-packed limiter that is loud and transparent at the same time? Then FabFilter Pro-L is your weapon of choice! FabFilter Pro-L features surgically precise output and level meters, including inter-sample peak detection and K-System support. Combined with its unique real-time level display, you have all the information you need to achieve the best possible results.
FabFilter Pro-L Mac Features:
- Great transparent sound combined with maximum loudness
- Four different limiting algorithms, all with their own character
- Highly accurate output and gain reduction metering
- Adjustable meter scale, including K-System support
- Advanced dithering with three different noise shaping algorithms.
FabFilter Pro-Q 3:
An equalizer is probably the tool you use most while mixing and mastering, so you need the best of the best! With FabFilter Pro-Q 3, you get the highest possible sound quality and a gorgeous, innovative interface with unrivalled ease of use. Pro-Q 2 offers everything that a demanding engineer could wish for: top quality linear phase operation in addition to the zero latency and unique Natural Phase modes, Mid/Side processing, variable stereo placement of EQ bands, an intelligent solo feature, optional Auto Gain and a built-in, fully customizable spectrum analyzer.
FabFilter Pro-Q 3 Mac Features:
- Gorgeous Retina interface with large interactive EQ display, multi-band selection and editing for maximum ease and efficiency
- Different interface sizes and additional Full Screen mode NEW
- Intelligent solo mode makes it easy to find problem frequencies and hear the effect of a band
- EQ Match feature to automatically match the spectrum of another track via the side-chain input NEW
- External spectrum visualization from any other Pro-Q 3 instance, including collision detection
- Per-band mid/side or left/right processing, so you can EQ the mid, side, left or right signals separately.
FabFilter Pro-C 2:
FabFilter Pro-C 2 is a high-quality compressor plug-in for the most demanding engineers. Whether you need subtle mastering compression, an upfront lead vocal, that magic drum glue or deep EDM pumping: Pro-C 2 gets the job done with style! Pro-C 2 offers eight different, program-dependent compression styles with beautiful sound and character. But there’s more! Apart from the classic compressor controls, you also get smooth lookahead, up to 4x oversampling, intelligent auto-gain and auto-release, a variable knee, hold, range, external side-chain triggering, variable stereo linking and mid/side processing, all packed in a beautiful Retina user interface.
FabFilter Pro-C 2 Mac Features:
- Eight different compression styles, of which five are new in version 2: Vocal, Mastering, Bus, Punch and Pumping NEW
- Gorgeous Retina interface, with (optional) animated level knee displays and accurate peak/loudness metering NEW
- Side-chain EQ section, with customizable HP and LP filters, plus an additional freely adjustable filter NEW
- Program-dependent attack and release curves
- Smooth lookahead (up to 20 ms), which can be
- Multiple interface sizes: Small, Medium and Large NEW
- Range setting, which limits the maximum applied gain change NEW
- Mix setting, which scales the gain change from 0% to 200% NEW
- Full Screen mode, offering a large level display and side-chain EQ controller NEW.
Even when using the best mics, pre-amps and converters, sibilance in vocal recordings can easily get over-accentuated during post-processing like compression or saturation. But don’t worry, FabFilter Pro-DS comes to the rescue! With its highly intelligent ‘Single Vocal’ detection algorithm, FabFilter Pro-DS accurately identifies sibilance in vocal recordings and attenuates it transparently. When using the ‘Allround’ mode, Pro-DS becomes a great tool for high-frequency limiting of any material, like drums or even full mixes.
FabFilter Pro-DS Mac Features:
- Highly intelligent ‘Single Vocal’ detection, and classic ‘Allround’ detection
- Transparent program-dependent compression/limiting
- Adjustable Threshold, Range and detection HP and LP filtering settings
- Wide Band or linear-phase Split Band processing
- Real-time de-essing display, clearly showing the affected parts of processed audio
- Side-chain input meter, making it easy to choose a good Threshold value
- Real-time spectrum analyzer built into the HP/LP filter controller.
A good gate/expander is an indispensable tool in any mixing or live situation. FabFilter Pro-G offers everything you could wish for: perfectly tuned algorithms, complete control over the side chain and channel linking, excellent metering and great interface design. Apart from excellent sound, FabFilter Pro-G also provides very flexible routing. You can choose between mono, stereo or mid/side processing and in expert mode, external side chain input is available with completely customizable channel linking and routing.
FabFilter Pro-G Mac Features:
- Six meticulously tuned expander/gate algorithms, including upward expansion and ducking
- Precise and helpful metering, including a real-time level display
- Expert mode that offers highly customizable side chain options
- Up to four times linear-phase oversampling
- MIDI triggering: open the gate/expander with your MIDI keyboard
- Easy to set up for common gating / expansion scenarios with the included factory presets
- Double-click text entry of parameter values
- Supports common Pro Tools hardware control surfaces.
- Mac OS X Kodiak, 10.0 (Cheetah), 10.1 (Puma), 10.2 (Jaguar), 10.3 (Panther), 10.4 (Tiger), 10.5 (Leopard), 10.6 (Snow Leopard), 10.7 (Lion)
- OS X 10.8 (Mountain Lion), 10.9 (Mavericks), 10.10 (Yosemite), 10.11 (El Capitan) and
- macOS 10.12 (Sierra), 10.13 (High Sierra), 10.14 (Mojave), 10.15 (Catalina) and Later Version.
- Supported hardware: Intel or PowerPC Mac.