DxO ViewPoint 2021 Mac is the indispensable companion to your wide-angle lens, correcting perspectives and easily restoring the natural shapes of the subjects located along image edges. As both a standalone application and as a plugin, it offers simple visual tools for making spectacular corrections, along with advanced controls for unrivaled precision. DxO ViewPoint for mac crack architectural or urban photography, depending on the position of the photographer with respect to the scene, vertical and horizontal lines can lose their parallelism. DxO ViewPoint lets you easily fix even the most complex perspective problems.
DxO ViewPoint Mac Features:
- DxO ViewPoint automatically crops the image while maximizing the visible field.
- You can place the four anchor points of the Rectangle tool.
- You can handle even the most complex perspectives.
- DxO ViewPoint’s advanced controls to fine-tune settings.
- Particularly along the edges of the image, bodies and faces are stretched
- This exclusive DxO Labs feature, particularly useful for portrait and group.
- You can preserve the proportions of your image for a more natural rendering.
- Advanced controls to easily modify the intensity of the correction.
- ou can also choose the visible field of your image for perfect compositions.
- DxO ViewPoint offers a sophisticated tool for correcting different kinds of lens.
- You’ve fixed the distortion, you can then easily use perspective correction tools.
- You can use DxO Optics Modules to automatically obtain corrections.
- This unique database is continually being augmented.
- Restore the balance and authenticity of your landscape photos.
- Simply trace the horizon line to fix in your photo.
- No need to fiddle with a slider or to manually define the angle degree.
- Trace over the lines that you want to straighten out in your image.
- You can straighten out the lines just as easily for more complicated forms.
- DxO Viewpoint’s explicit icons and refined tools help you quickly.
- DxO ViewPoint lets you change the angle of your shot after the fact.
- You can change the position of your camera both laterally and vertically.
- Keep your photos fully framed, no matter what corrections you apply.
- You can also manually adjust the crop using either a standard.
- You can use the new advanced crop feature to access your entire image.
- You can easily fill in the residual dark areas using photo retouch software.
- DxO ViewPoint integrates seamlessly with DxO OpticsPro.
- You can apply your perspective and volume deformation corrections.
What’s new in DxO ViewPoint:
- 4 new cameras supported o Pentax K1.
- Canon PowerShot G7X Mark II.
- Sony DSC RX10 III.
- Panasonic Lumix DMC GX80 / GX85 / GX7 Mark II.
- Bug fixing.
- Mac OS X Kodiak, 10.0 (Cheetah), 10.1 (Puma), 10.2 (Jaguar), 10.3 (Panther), 10.4 (Tiger), 10.5 (Leopard), 10.6 (Snow Leopard), 10.7 (Lion)
- OS X 10.8 (Mountain Lion), 10.9 (Mavericks), 10.10 (Yosemite), 10.11 (El Capitan)
- macOS 10.12 (Sierra), 10.13 (High Sierra), 10.14 (Mojave), 10.15 (Catalina), 11.0 (Big Sur) and Later Version.
- Supported Hardware: Intel or Apple Chip (M1) or PowerPC Mac.