Duplicate File Finder Pro 2020 Mac is a utility that finds duplicate files on your Mac in just 3 clicks. Drag & drop as many folders as you wish and click SCAN. Within a minute the app will give a report with all duplicate files by categories: images, videos, music, archives, documents, and all other specific extensions. It’s really easy to see how much space each file takes.
Duplicate File Finder Pro Features:
- Scanning for duplicates in multiple folders or drives.
- External drives & mounted network folders support.
- Skip list for various files & folders.
- Preview & quick look for every file
- Visual progress bar of selected files for removal.
- One-click selection of multiple duplicate files.
- Confirmation list of deleted files.
- Moving to Trash or permanent removal option.
- Preview & use visual report on duplicates scan.
- Use intelligent cleanup hints.
What’s New in Version:
- Search feature added for Similar photos
- Improved merging folders
- Search feature added for the Photos Library
- Added customization for auto select rules
- Added feature to remove duplicates in specified folder
- Added autosave and restore features for scanned results
- Added the ability to sort by date in the duplicates list.
- Optimized for macOS Big Sur.
- Mac OS X Kodiak, 10.0 (Cheetah), 10.1 (Puma), 10.2 (Jaguar), 10.3 (Panther), 10.4 (Tiger), 10.5 (Leopard), 10.6 (Snow Leopard), 10.7 (Lion)
- OS X 10.8 (Mountain Lion), 10.9 (Mavericks), 10.10 (Yosemite), 10.11 (El Capitan)
- macOS 10.12 (Sierra), 10.13 (High Sierra), 10.14 (Mojave), 10.15 (Catalina), 11.0 (Big Sur) and Later Version.
- Supported hardware: Intel or PowerPC Mac.