Disk Space Analyzer 2021 is the best tool to find out what is taking up your Hard Drive space. It is a disk visualizer, which shows each folder size on a sunburst disk chart. When your startup disk is almost full and you need to quickly free up space on Mac, the disk storage analyzer will help you to view the drive usage map, find the largest folders and remove the old unneeded data. Disk Space Analyzer Crack Mac quickly find out why is your hard drive full and remove the bulkiest content to get more free disk space.
The disk scanner will visualize hard drive space as sectors and subsectors on a sunburst diagram, and the folders will be filled in different colors to simplify recognition. Size of sectors are calculated respectively to total disk size. Every folder could be navigated the same manner as a drive’s root. So without any additional efforts you can get clues to the biggest “space eaters”.
Disk Space Analyzer Mac Features:
- Fast scanning
- Animated scanning process
- Detailed information for volumes/files
- Convenient results visualization
- Easy to use
- Quick Look preview
- Directory view
- All drives support.
- Mac OS X Kodiak, 10.0 (Cheetah), 10.1 (Puma), 10.2 (Jaguar), 10.3 (Panther), 10.4 (Tiger), 10.5 (Leopard), 10.6 (Snow Leopard), 10.7 (Lion)
- OS X 10.8 (Mountain Lion), 10.9 (Mavericks), 10.10 (Yosemite), 10.11 (El Capitan)
- macOS 10.12 (Sierra), 10.13 (High Sierra), 10.14 (Mojave), 10.15 (Catalina), 11.0 (Big Sur) and Later Version.
- Supported Hardware: Intel or Apple Chip (M1) or PowerPC Mac.