DbVisualizer 2021 Mac is the universal database tool for developers, DBAs and analysts. It is the perfect solution since the same tool can be used on all major operating systems accessing a wide range of databases. DbVisualizer crack mac Database specific support for DB2 LUW, Informix, JavaDB/Derby, H2, Mimer SQL, MySQL, Netezza, NuoDB, Oracle, PostgreSQL, Redshift, SQL Server, SQLite, Sybase, and, Vertica.
DbVisualizer Mac Features:
- SQL editor with support for auto completion, parameterized SQLs, SQL formatter, visual query builder, explain plan, and, a command-line based interface.
- Tree based navigation through database objects. Multiple objects can be displayed side-by-side.
- Visual tools to manage database objects. Edit, compile and, run procedures, functions, triggers, and, a lot more.
- Spreadsheet-like table data editor including binary/BLOB and CLOB data types, import from CSV and Excel files.
- Export database objects and table data as CREATE/INSERT statements, CSV, XML and more. Support for exporting very large result sets.
- Management of database specific objects.
- Visual actions for CREATE, ALTER, DROP, RENAME and so on.
- Create, Edit and Compile procedures, functions and triggers.
- Compare of editors and result sets.
- Mac OS X Kodiak, 10.0 (Cheetah), 10.1 (Puma), 10.2 (Jaguar), 10.3 (Panther), 10.4 (Tiger), 10.5 (Leopard), 10.6 (Snow Leopard)
- OS X 10.7 (Lion), 10.8 (Mountain Lion), 10.9 (Mavericks), 10.10 (Yosemite), 10.11 (El Capitan)
- macOS 10.12 (Sierra), 10.13 (High Sierra), 10.14 (Mojave), 10.15 (Catalina), 11.0 (Big Sur), 12.0 (Monterey) and Later Version.
- Supported Hardware: Intel or Apple Chip (M1) or PowerPC Mac.