Corona Renderer 2019 Mac is a new high-performance biased photorealistic renderer, available for Autodesk 3ds Max and as a standalone CLI application, and in development for Maxon Cinema 4D.
Corona Renderer Mac Features:
- We changed how we name our releases this is Corona Renderer 2 rather than Corona Renderer!
- Heterogeneous media (Phoenix FD, FumeFX, OpenVDB, new “Inside Volume” mode in the CoronaVolumeMtl)
- The first phase of V-Ray compatibility
- 5-15% lower memory usage in most scenes
- Advanced camera/bokeh effects
- New material override options to preserve certain materials
- Updated Material Library (over 110 new materials!)
- Corona Toolbar
- Improved denoising of bump maps
- A focus on tweaking, debugging, and lots of small feature improvements.
- Mac OS X Kodiak, 10.0 (Cheetah), 10.1 (Puma), 10.2 (Jaguar), 10.3 (Panther), 10.4 (Tiger), 10.5 (Leopard), 10.6 (Snow Leopard), 10.7 (Lion)
- OS X 10.8 (Mountain Lion), 10.9 (Mavericks), 10.10 (Yosemite), 10.11 (El Capitan)
- macOS 10.12 (Sierra), 10.13 (High Sierra), 10.14 (Mojave), 10.15 (Catalina), 11.0 (Big Sur) and Later Version.
- Supported Hardware: Intel or Apple Chip (M1) or PowerPC Mac.