ColorPerfect 2018 Mac plug-in for Adobe Photoshop, Photoshop Elements and PhotoLine is available for both PC and Mac in 64-bit versions as well as the standard 32-bit and 64-bit. It allows the digital editing of all photographic media while maintaining or establishing color integrity. In this it is best to process digital image data directly after digitization or capture. That is so because the currently common image editing tools – be it other software products or imaging processors in digital cameras – are ignorant of color integrity. A shortcoming that eventually triggered ColorPerfect’s development.
The three modes:
ColorNeg (negatives), ColorPos (positives) & PerfectRAW (RAW data).
- ColorNeg mode allows you to convert scans of color negatives as well as scans or digital photos of black and white negatives into superior quality digital positive images.
- ColorPos mode can be used to work on scans of slides and prints as well as on digital photos while also maintaining or establishing color integrity. Since our release of ColorPos mode features the PerfectRAW tool intended for the color correct processing of digital camera RAW data.
- ColorPos mode is closely related to ColorPerfect’s third mode TouchUp which provides a reduced feature set intended for further processing of pre-edited image files that already have color integrity. TouchUp does not perform an initial adjustment of brightness, color balance and black point.
- Mac OS X Kodiak, 10.0 (Cheetah), 10.1 (Puma), 10.2 (Jaguar), 10.3 (Panther), 10.4 (Tiger), 10.5 (Leopard), 10.6 (Snow Leopard), 10.7 (Lion)
- OS X 10.8 (Mountain Lion), 10.9 (Mavericks), 10.10 (Yosemite), 10.11 (El Capitan) and
- macOS 10.12 (Sierra), 10.13 (High Sierra) and Later Version.
- Supported hardware: Intel or PowerPC Mac.