ChronoSync 2020 Mac is the professional choice for periodic backups, bootable drive clones and folder synchronizations. Target any device or folder visible in Finder such as a volume, thumb drive, NAS, disk image, server another Mac! ChronoSync replaces your backup utility, drive clone utility, and folder sync utility with a single, powerful application. Add InterConneX and use ChronoSync to push files and folders to your iDevice!
ChronoSync for mac crack Effortless to setup synchronization and backup utility featuring a clean and organized design. Finding your way around the ChronoSync main window is fairly intuitive: start by setting up the source and target volumes, and then select the synchronization method and direction from the drop down menu placed in the center of the configuration panel. ChronoSync is able to work with most volumes connected to your Mac.
ChronoSync Mac Features:
- You have to synchronize files if you want to have access.
- ChronoSync will automatically copy the changes.
- Backups, on the other hand, represent a one direction transfer.
- Enables you to backup entire operating systems.
- ChronoSync is capable to create a bootable backup of your system.
- You will have an exact replica of your system that can be run immediately.
- ChronoSync you to store the bootable backup on a remote network location.
- On top of all the data handling rules that can be personalized via.
- The application also enables you to schedule specific tasks.
- This way you can make sure that your data is backed up.
- Reliable solution for backing up information and synchronizing data.
- This way you can work on the same files on multiple devices.
- Amazingly there are more than 80 different backup and file synchronization.
- ChronoSync offers the ability to preview every operation a sync.
- Most backup programs leave you on your own when it comes time.
- It offers a full user interface for restoring files and retrieving older files.
- Email notifications, notification center, and push notifications to your iPhone.
- No other sync/backup tool offers this many notification options.
- You get home from work and open your laptop.
- ChronoAgent allows you to sync/backup data.
- It is pretty easy to use even when configuring extensive backup regimens.
- Most users will just configure it and let it do its thing in the background.
What’s New Version:
- Amazon S3 and Google Cloud services support added.
- Added SFTP Server support.
- New disk image mounting options.
- Added Progressive Scanning functionality in the ‘Special File/Folder Handling’ options.
- ‘Smart’ Readiness warnings added so you can either choose to fix or ignore the displayed warnings.
- Support for encrypted volume mounting.
- All-new connection profile architecture.
- Incorporates some minor fixes to ensure Sierra compatibility.
- Mac OS X Kodiak, 10.0 (Cheetah), 10.1 (Puma), 10.2 (Jaguar), 10.3 (Panther), 10.4 (Tiger), 10.5 (Leopard), 10.6 (Snow Leopard), 10.7 (Lion)
- OS X 10.8 (Mountain Lion), 10.9 (Mavericks), 10.10 (Yosemite), 10.11 (El Capitan)
- macOS 10.12 (Sierra), 10.13 (High Sierra), 10.14 (Mojave), 10.15 (Catalina), 11.0 (Big Sur) and Later Version.
- Supported hardware: Intel or PowerPC Mac.