CameraBag RAW 2020 Mac features a suite of original, advanced image tools and adjustments that let you play with light, tone, and color in your photos in completely new ways. It works great with any image and is especially designed to harness the extra data in RAW images (created by most DSLR cameras).
CameraBag RAW for mac simple, intuitive, fast, and powerful, keeping the focus on your creativity. The 100% non-destructive tile system lets you easily adjust and re-order every edit to your image at any time, and then save out your favorite presets for later use. You can also easily batch process an entire folder of images at once; ideal for weddings and other photo collections.
CameraBag RAW Mac Features:
- The original photos-only CameraBag desktop software has won major awards and is a hit with users for its innovative and powerful take on photo filtering.
- CameraBag Cinema brings that same intuitive interface and processing power to video footage.
- It is Cinema includes everything you’ll find in the standard photos-only CameraBag (including the ability to edit photos), with the addition of being able to work on videos, LUT import and export, plus dozens of motion film stock emulations.
- In cinematic video processing, one thing matters above all else: the image.
- Cinema’s 96-bit processing (32 bits per channel) means details are never lost, no matter how many adjustments are made, or how tiny they are.
- It was built from the ground up with modern workflows in mind, which you’ll appreciate whether you’re an indie filmmaker with a DSLR or a big-budget studio.
- CameraBag interface brings the straightforward approach of photo editing to film, and keeps your focus on what’s most important: the image.
- You can always see, rearrange, and adjust everything affecting the image via the bottom tray of tiles, and at any time you can save/export your adjustments as a new filter.
- Many processes are simply far easier than in other video tools, including the simple act of cropping, trimming and exporting.
- Mac OS X Kodiak, 10.0 (Cheetah), 10.1 (Puma), 10.2 (Jaguar), 10.3 (Panther), 10.4 (Tiger), 10.5 (Leopard), 10.6 (Snow Leopard), 10.7 (Lion)
- OS X 10.8 (Mountain Lion), 10.9 (Mavericks), 10.10 (Yosemite), 10.11 (El Capitan) and
- macOS 10.12 (Sierra), 10.13 (High Sierra), 10.14 (Mojave), 10.15 (Catalina) and Later Version.
- Supported hardware: Intel or PowerPC Mac.