Buildbox 2020 Mac design your own games for various devices, helped by an intuitive set of tools, with this easy-to-use application that requires no prior coding experience If you are a gamer, at some point, you have probably dreamed of building your own games and making a living from selling your creations. However, game design is a lot more difficult that it may seem at first glance, and having to spend many years learning to code can be discouraging.
Buildbox Crack Mac is an intuitive OS app created with novices in mind, as it simplifies the game development process, making it accessible even to beginners. It should be noted, however, that this tool cannot be used to design artwork from scratch, as original content has to be created separately or obtained from other sources.
Buildbox Mac Features:
- Quick-start guide that leads users through initial game setup for both 2D and 3D games.
- Drag-and-drop animation components with built-in logic. Create an entire game without using smart assets or nodes if you don’t want to.
- Assets that come with pre-set animations, speeding up game development and ease-of-use.
- Plug-and-play ad monetization enables revenue by easily integrating top SDKs into your app.
What’s New Buildbox?
For a complete list of changes, you can view the full changelog below:
- Added: [JSAPI] color for 3d models
- Added: VelocityDrag node
- Added: Revoke Consent Button
- Added: Search in presets
- Added: Attract node “Disable” input
- Added: Color Animation node
- Added: Color attribute for 2d animations (including [JSAPI])
- Added: Increased network cache size
- Added: Line numbers for internal BB script editor
- Fixed: Crash in 2D mode where you add State Machine node to the Object
- Fixed: Visibility button for BB logo on free versions
- Fixed: When it wasn’t possible to add brainbox in tutorial
- Fixed: Bug with empty asset library
- Fixed: Bug with modules download abortion dialog was displayed twice
- Fixed: Bug with modules download progress not being displayed in world editor
- Fixed: Bug with modules not being downloaded on the first run or when the project is opened directly to world editor
- Fixed: Crash in tutorial
- Fixed: Design & HIDPI support for script editor line counter
- Fixed: Graphical artifacts on 150% dpi on welcome screen
- Fixed: Style for buttons on welcome screen
- Fixed: Brainbox spelling for `Add Brainbox` button
- Fixed: BB Logo always on top in BB Free
- Fixed: Increased news section size on welcome screen
- Fixed: Last edited world is automatically selected when entering Mind map;
- Fixed: Linker JSB method name typo fix
- Fixed: Linkers crash fix
- Fixed: Grid on Mind map is drawn faster;
- Fixed: Huge performance improvement in Mind map by caching text width of all the used labels;
- Fixed: Node connection is drawn without antialiasing when there’s a lot of them;
- Fixed: Node width is calculated a single time after all attributes are already added;
- Fixed: Rotate node
- Fixed: View options (zoom mode, scale, position) are remembered for Mind map; (edited).
- Mac OS X Kodiak, 10.0 (Cheetah), 10.1 (Puma), 10.2 (Jaguar), 10.3 (Panther), 10.4 (Tiger), 10.5 (Leopard), 10.6 (Snow Leopard), 10.7 (Lion)
- OS X 10.8 (Mountain Lion), 10.9 (Mavericks), 10.10 (Yosemite), 10.11 (El Capitan)
- macOS 10.12 (Sierra), 10.13 (High Sierra), 10.14 (Mojave), 10.15 (Catalina), 11.0 (Big Sur) and Later Version.
- Supported hardware: Intel or PowerPC Mac.