Boom 3D 2019 mac is an all-new pro audio app that delivers rich and intense audio with 3D surround sound that makes any kind of headphones sound better! This premium version boasts of handcrafted Equalizer Presets, advanced Audio Effects and a toggle-friendly Intensity Slider that gives full control to the users for fine-tuning the audio as per their liking. Boom 3D crack mac self-calibrates according to the type of Mac to offer a genuinely personalized experience to the users.
The app has been fortified with an Application Level Volume Control, which helps the users to adjust volume each application wise. The app has a sleek interface with clean, minimal graphics that is easy to use. Boom 3D for mac has a built-in Mini Audio Player with a simple drag and drop feature to add music effortlessly. It supports audio formats like mp3, m4a, alas, ogg, diff, caf, and wav.
In addition, with the help of an optional Audio Component, which works akin to the volume controls on your Mac, Boom 3D can effortlessly optimize any audio coming out of your system on a system-wide basis with Equalizers and Audio effects; for a crisper, clearer and much better sounding experience. The best part is that you also get to access Boom 3D features from anywhere within your house or at work. The ‘Boom Remote’ can be installed on your iPhone and iPad to control Boom 3D and your Mac’s default volume level, Boom 3D’s Equalizers and Effects. In addition, you can manage the playback controls of Spotify, VLC, QuickTime and iTunes! This is perfect for those looking to sit back, relax and enjoy their Mac’s media capabilities without making a move.
- Introducing a new feature, Soft Rendering, which softens the loud low and high frequency sounds to provide rich soothing 3D experience.
- Fixed defects specific to High Sierra.
- Added USB option in Settings.
- Audio quality improvements.
- Mac OS X Kodiak, 10.0 (Cheetah), 10.1 (Puma), 10.2 (Jaguar), 10.3 (Panther), 10.4 (Tiger), 10.5 (Leopard), 10.6 (Snow Leopard), 10.7 (Lion)
- OS X 10.8 (Mountain Lion), 10.9 (Mavericks), 10.10 (Yosemite), 10.11 (El Capitan) and
- macOS 10.12 (Sierra), 10.13 (High Sierra) and Later Version.
- Supported hardware: Intel or PowerPC Mac.