Aurora HDR Mac 2019 is one of the world’s most advanced and amazing HDR applications, co-developed by Macphun and Trey Ratcliff the world’s most famous HDR photographer. You get tools, power, flexibility and creative freedom to make amazing HDR photos in minutes, without Adobe Photoshop, Lightroom, or any other software. Aurora has Skylum’s new AI-powered Quantum HDR Engine with new tone mapping technology. The new Aurora 2019 Mac Full Version HDR engine is the core element of this new update and provides AI-powered tone mapping technology that analyzes your images for optimized merging.
Aurora HDR 2019 for Mac (HDR image processing) Quantum engine was fine-tuned by testing it against thousands of images in order to ensure natural-looking results. Skylum says the new software can be used to reduce highlight and channel clipping, loss of contrast, noise and ghosting artifacts and works with both single images and bracketed shots
Aurora HDR Pro 2019 Mac Features:
- Tone-mapping technology for single and bracketed images with the Quantum HDR Engine
- HDR Smart Structure for realistic and artifact-free depth and details
- LUT Mapping filter for creative color and tone adjustments
- Total HDR editing experience with the most complete set of tools available
- Layers, brushes and masking provide the ultimate in selective editing
- Luminosity masking to blend layers
- Unique Radiance and Glow controls and custom texture blending for creative versatility
- Detail enhancement to increase drama in images
- Extensive color and toning controls for vibrant color combinations
- Batch processing that auto-detects brackets
- Modern user interface design makes for a comfortable, understandable experience
- Built-in sharing supports popular photo communities and social networks
- RAW, JPG, TIFF and other popular filetype support for the greatest flexibility
- Workflow tailored to any style with support for using as a standalone app or as a plugin to popular host applications
- Powerful one-click Aurora HDR Looks, including Signature Pro Looks by Trey Ratcliff, Serge Ramelli, Randy Van Duinen, and others, that yield fantastic results instantly.
- Improved tone mapping: Quantum HDR Engine
- New HDR Enhance panel with Smart Structure (Replaces the previous HDR Structure panel)
- Improved Adjustable Gradient filter
- Presets are now called Looks.
- Mac OS X Kodiak, 10.0 (Cheetah), 10.1 (Puma), 10.2 (Jaguar), 10.3 (Panther), 10.4 (Tiger), 10.5 (Leopard), 10.6 (Snow Leopard), 10.7 (Lion)
- OS X 10.8 (Mountain Lion), 10.9 (Mavericks), 10.10 (Yosemite), 10.11 (El Capitan)
- macOS 10.12 (Sierra), 10.13 (High Sierra), 10.14 (Mojave), 10.15 (Catalina), 11.0 (Big Sur) and Later Version.
- Supported Hardware: Intel or Apple Chip (M1) or PowerPC Mac.