Following the acclaimed Audirvana Mac versions, specially the one including Direct Mode and Integer Mode, Audirvana Plus is now offering a full featured library manager that can scale up to more than 100,000 tracks.
Catalog all your music library and easily retrieve your albums and tracks with optimized user interface. Edit metadata with advanced tags for jazz and classical music
With the utmost sound quality with internal processing, Direct Mode, Integer Mode, iZotope algorithms, native DSD streaming, SysOptimizer and Audio Unit plugins support
Audirvana Mac Features:
- Native playing of FLAC, libSndFile (WAV, AIFF, …), ALAC and other quicktime formats (AAC, MP3, …)
- Direct sound path, directly to the !CoreAudio HAL for pure bit perfect sound
- Audio Device exclusive access mode
- HAL I/O using DAC native physical formats “Integer Mode” (instead of CoreAudio 32bit float)
- Automatic sample rate switching
- Up/Oversampling capability
- Plays completely from memory
- Tracks are loaded, decoded and sample rate converted in a memory buffer before being played
- Minimizing CPU and hard drive activity to lessen sources of interference
- Gapless playback by using a double buffering mechanism (playing track and next track)
- Transparent split load for loading tracks of any size
- Background tracks loading/decoding (including sample rate conversion)
- Playlist (m3u & m3u8 formats) load/save
- Handles Apple IR Remote
- No limit to number of tracks in imported .M3U playlist
- Other minor fixes.
- Mac OS X Kodiak, 10.0 (Cheetah), 10.1 (Puma), 10.2 (Jaguar), 10.3 (Panther), 10.4 (Tiger), 10.5 (Leopard), 10.6 (Snow Leopard), 10.7 (Lion)
- OS X 10.8 (Mountain Lion), 10.9 (Mavericks), 10.10 (Yosemite), 10.11 (El Capitan)
- macOS 10.12 (Sierra), 10.13 (High Sierra), 10.14 (Mojave), 10.15 (Catalina), 11.0 (Big Sur) and Later Version.
- Supported Hardware: Intel or Apple Chip (M1) or PowerPC Mac.