App Cleaner 7 for Mac best app to remove applications service files on macOS and uninstalling applications. Delete application’s service files. Make sure they aren’t eating up precious space on your Mac with this helpful app that does the legwork for you. Disable unneeded login items to launch Mac faster. Get PRO features and remove even System Extensions.
Main Gained Value Speed up Your Mac by:
- Deleting apps’ files taking performance resources
- Deleting debris of apps that were simply put into Trash
- Managing all types of service files (caches, logs, preferences, etc.)
- Removing unneeded System Extensions
- Removing login items and disabling startup programs.
Main Advantage: App Cleaner deletes Remains (or leftovers) – files of previously removed apps. Thus, you uninstall applications completely.
App Cleaner 7 Mac Features:
- Scan the system and preview installed applications
- Remove all types of service files
- Remove remains of previously uninstalled apps
- Reset application to a first-launch state
- Preview launch agents and system daemons
- Preview login items
- Disable launch agents and login items
- •ind and preview installed System Extensions
- Remove System Extensions
- Easy-to-use shortcuts
- Any file or app quick preview
- Specific app-associated file formats preview
- In-app help assistance
- Show unused applications
- Skip list option.
- New smart design.
- Brilliant scanning speed.
- Added more apps to uninstall.
- New section of startup programs.
- Expert mode to view service files of apps in details.
- Simple mode to uninstall apps with one button click.
- Showing the list of incompatible applications.
- Mac OS X Kodiak, 10.0 (Cheetah), 10.1 (Puma), 10.2 (Jaguar), 10.3 (Panther), 10.4 (Tiger), 10.5 (Leopard), 10.6 (Snow Leopard), 10.7 (Lion)
- OS X 10.8 (Mountain Lion), 10.9 (Mavericks), 10.10 (Yosemite), 10.11 (El Capitan)
- macOS 10.12 (Sierra), 10.13 (High Sierra), 10.14 (Mojave), 10.15 (Catalina), 11.0 (Big Sur) and Later Version.
- Supported Hardware: Intel or Apple Chip (M1) or PowerPC Mac.