Adobe XD 2020 Mac is the complete solution for design, prototyping and sharing user experiences for all products and services. Go to Prototyping with a click of Design. Combine drawing surfaces with each other to visualize navigation within large apps. Link design elements across the drawing area, B. Cells from repetition screens. Add interactions using visual controls to test and validate the experience. Generate weblinks to your designs that you can share with others to get feedback. Or embed it into a web page, For example on Behance. Comments can be attached directly to the prototype or to specific components of your design.
You will be notified as soon as a comment has been added. To see your changes, checkers simply need to reload the link in the browser. Whether you work with one or hundreds of workspaces, it does not matter: Adobe XD CC for mac can rely on the performance of XD. Create any number of designs for different screens and devices within a project. Pan and zoom without jerking or stuttering. Choose a template or define your own drawing area. Copy design elements between drawing faces while the layout is preserved.
Adobe XD CC Mac Features:
- Your design, such as a contact list or photo gallery, and replicate them horizontally or vertically.
- Update an element once and your changes will update everywhere.
- Colors and character formats are handy and reusable when you add them to the Elements panel.
- When you edit a color or format in the panel, the change is automatically performed throughout the document.
- The ready-to-use design components make it unnecessary to search for and edit each instance of an item in a document.
- When you edit an instance, all other instances are automatically updated. Overwriting certain entities is also possible.
- The symbols can be vector graphics, raster images or text objects, which you can also use as objects within repeating screens.
- Adobe XD CC lets you access colors and character formats created in Photoshop CC, Illustrator CC, or any other Creative Cloud application, and use them in your design.
- Mac OS X Kodiak, 10.0 (Cheetah), 10.1 (Puma), 10.2 (Jaguar), 10.3 (Panther), 10.4 (Tiger), 10.5 (Leopard), 10.6 (Snow Leopard), 10.7 (Lion)
- OS X 10.8 (Mountain Lion), 10.9 (Mavericks), 10.10 (Yosemite), 10.11 (El Capitan)
- macOS 10.12 (Sierra), 10.13 (High Sierra), 10.14 (Mojave), 10.15 (Catalina), 11.0 (Big Sur) and Later Version.
- Supported hardware: Intel or PowerPC Mac.