Adobe Photoshop CC 2021 Mac can make it with Photoshop, the world’s best imaging and design app. Create and enhance photographs, illustrations, and 3D artwork. Design websites and mobile apps. Edit videos, simulate real-life paintings, and more. It’s everything you need to make any idea real. Adobe Photoshop crack mac millions of designers, photographers, and artists around the world use Photoshop to make the impossible possible.
Adobe Photoshop 2021 Mac Features:
- From posters to packaging, basic banners to beautiful websites, unforgettable logos to eye-catching icons, Photoshop keeps the design world moving.
- With intuitive tools and easy-to-use templates, even beginners can make something amazing.
- Photoshop offers a complete set of professional photography tools to turn your snapshots into works of art.
- Adjust, crop, remove objects, retouch, and repair old photos.
- Play with color, effects, and more to turn the ordinary into something extraordinary.
- Design original illustrations, transform images into paintings, or create your own digital masterpiece. Make 3D artwork that you can animate or print.
- Enhance your work with unique patterns and eye-catching effects.
- Paint with smooth lines and curves using advanced brushes that work as fast as you can think.
- Organize and save your brushes in the order you want.
- You can achieve cleaner lines and curves for a more polished look with new brush stroke smoothing.
- Create paths more quickly and intuitively. Just like in Adobe Illustrator CC, the new Curvature Pen tool enables you to push and pull segments directly.
- Access over 1,000 digital brushes from award-winning illustrator Kyle T. Webster, now available exclusively inside Photoshop.
- Access them from Lightroom Cloud Services right inside Photoshop via Search or the Start screen.
- Explore a range of creative ideas with new re-imagined filters powered by Adobe Sensei. Colorize your old black and white photos, alter facial expressions, or drastically edit your portraits
- Quickly select and replace the sky in a photo, automatically adjusting your scenery colors to match the new sky. Get the mood you want in your photos even if the shooting conditions weren’t perfect
Learn more directly in the app:
- With the brand new in-app Discover panel, you can search and discover new Photoshop tools, hands-on tutorials, articles, and quick actions to help you level-up and take on new challenges in Photoshop
Enhanced cloud documents:
- Access previously saved versions of cloud documents directly within Photoshop. It’s now easier than ever to preview, mark, and revert to earlier versions of your creative documents
- Envision how your design will come to life as a pattern. You can now quickly visualize and create seamlessly repeating patterns in real-time with Pattern Preview
- Rotated pattern settings can damage a file
- Issue with image quality scaling patterns
- Performance issues with Grid showing
- Keyboard shortcuts don’t work correctly in the Save Optimized As dialog for Save for Web
- Crash running Image Processor
- Crash using Blend If on a layer group
- P doesn’t toggle preview for Curves
- Crash using Refine Edge
- Modifying a smart objects bounds gives unexpected results
- Open dialog stuck in front when switching to finder or another app (macOS)
- Keyboard shortcuts for zoom jumps to center with floating docs and overscroll enabled
- Cloning with dual brush gives unexpected results
- Grey Point Tool error “Could not use the gray point tool because the settings in the file are invalid” is any channel’s curve is inverted
- Artboard contents disappear when tabbing to another app and back
- Full pressure blob while painting when returning focus to Photoshop
- Blend mode doesn’t work with Clipping Group and nested layers
- Brush tool on group (passthrough or isolated) mask creates artifacts
- Eye Dropper tool switches focus to sampled doc with floating windows (Windows)
- Tool Tips not showing in Camera Raw dialogs with macOS Dark Mode
- Artboards get messed up when dragging multiple artboards
- Switching between documents in Full Screen Mode displays black areas (macOS)
- Hue/Saturation not updating real-time
- Layer thumbnails draw incorrectly when UI scaling is set to odd percentage on Windows (e.g. 125%)
- Unable to copy/paste vector mask path to another clipping path
- Pixel mode and Weight are missing from Line tool
- Slow performance while animating with embedded smart objects
- Several save-related issues when saving a copy in macOS
- Intersection line not displaying in Curves panel
- Shake Reduction is slow on some systems
- Unable to import multiple sky presets
- Disk error when importing sky presets
- Paths are not copied when using Actions
- Crash when using Lens Blur.
- Mac OS X Kodiak, 10.0 (Cheetah), 10.1 (Puma), 10.2 (Jaguar), 10.3 (Panther), 10.4 (Tiger), 10.5 (Leopard), 10.6 (Snow Leopard)
- OS X 10.7 (Lion), 10.8 (Mountain Lion), 10.9 (Mavericks), 10.10 (Yosemite), 10.11 (El Capitan)
- macOS 10.12 (Sierra), 10.13 (High Sierra), 10.14 (Mojave), 10.15 (Catalina), 11.0 (Big Sur), 12.0 (Monterey) and Later Version.
- Supported Hardware: Intel or Apple Chip (M1) or PowerPC Mac.