Adobe Illustrator CC 2022 Mac industry-standard vector graphics software lets you create logos, icons, drawings, typography, and illustrations for print, web, video, and mobile. Adobe Illustrator CC 2022 Mac Crack millions of designers and artists use Illustrator to create everything from web icons and product packaging to book illustrations and billboards.
Get all the drawing tools you need to turn simple shapes and colors into sophisticated logos, icons, and graphics. Illustrator artwork is vector-based, so it can scale down for mobile screens and up to billboard size and always look crisp and beautiful.
Incorporate a company name into a logo, create a flyer, or mock up a website design with the best type tools out there. Add effects, manage styles, and edit individual characters to create typographic designs that perfectly express your messages.
Adobe Illustrator 2022 Mac Features:
- Create freehand drawings, or trace and re-color imported photos to turn them into works of art.
- Use your illustrations anywhere, including printed pieces, presentations, websites, blogs, and social media.
- Select assets from your artboards and export them to multiple sizes, resolutions, and formats with one click.
- Modify a graphic naturally, without having to adjust individual paths or anchor points.
- Design with SVG OpenType fonts that include multiple colors, gradients, and transparencies.
- Create up to a thousand artboards on your canvas, and select multiple artboards at one time to move, resize, and more.
- Illustrator does not work or freezes when quitting the app
- When working with text on a new or existing document, discretionary hyphens do not function accurately
- Multiple log files with large sizes are created when working on Illustrator
- [macOS only] When the .AI file is saved with linked images and opened with Illustrator 26.0 or earlier versions, it displays the following error message “Illustrator could partially read this file”.
- Mac OS X Kodiak, 10.0 (Cheetah), 10.1 (Puma), 10.2 (Jaguar), 10.3 (Panther), 10.4 (Tiger), 10.5 (Leopard), 10.6 (Snow Leopard)
- OS X 10.7 (Lion), 10.8 (Mountain Lion), 10.9 (Mavericks), 10.10 (Yosemite), 10.11 (El Capitan)
- macOS 10.12 (Sierra), 10.13 (High Sierra), 10.14 (Mojave), 10.15 (Catalina), 11.0 (Big Sur), 12.0 (Monterey) and Later Version.
- Supported Hardware: Intel or Apple Chip (M1) or PowerPC Mac.