Adobe After Effects CC 2020 Mac create cinematic movie titles, intros, and transitions. Start a fire or make it rain. Animate a logo or a character. With After Effects CC, the industry-standard animation and creative compositing app, you can take any idea and make it move.
Adobe After Effects crack mac animators, designers, and compositors use After Effects to create motion graphics and visual effects for film, TV, video, and the web. Create animated titles, credits, and lower thirds. Start from scratch or with one of the animation presets available right inside the app. From spin to swipe to slide, there are countless ways to make your text move with After Effects.
Adobe After Effects Mac Features:
- Combine videos and images to send a UFO across the sky, blur out a logo, or create an explosion the possibilities are endless.
- Set anything in motion using key frames, including logos, shapes, and cartoons.
- After Effects works together seamlessly with other Adobe apps.
- Edit comps and immediately see how they look in Premiere Pro with Dynamic Link. Easily import work from Photoshop, Illustrator, and Audition.
- Animate motion graphics, including charts, graphs, promos, and schedules using imported data.
- Tools for 360/VR are now deeply integrated into After Effects.
- Edit stitched videos without distortion, apply seamless effects and motion graphics to 360 videos, and more.
- Find and customize keyboard shortcuts quickly using a visual map.
- Render layer transforms and motion blur on the GPU.
- And select and preview your favorite fonts with a new menu.
- Mac OS X Kodiak, 10.0 (Cheetah), 10.1 (Puma), 10.2 (Jaguar), 10.3 (Panther), 10.4 (Tiger), 10.5 (Leopard), 10.6 (Snow Leopard), 10.7 (Lion)
- OS X 10.8 (Mountain Lion), 10.9 (Mavericks), 10.10 (Yosemite), 10.11 (El Capitan)
- macOS 10.12 (Sierra), 10.13 (High Sierra), 10.14 (Mojave), 10.15 (Catalina), 11.0 (Big Sur) and Later Version.
- Supported Hardware: Intel or Apple Chip (M1) or PowerPC Mac.