Adobe After Effects CC 2021 Mac create cinematic movie titles, intros, and transitions. Start a fire or make it rain. Animate a logo or a character. With After Effects CC, the industry-standard animation and creative compositing app, you can take any idea and make it move. Adobe After Effects mac crack animators, designers, and compositors use After Effects to create motion graphics and visual effects for film, TV, video, and the web.
Create animated titles, credits, and lower thirds. Start from scratch or with one of the animation presets available right inside the app. From spin to swipe to slide, there are countless ways to make your text move with After Effects.
Adobe After Effects Mac Features:
- Combine videos and images to send a UFO across the sky, blur out a logo, or create an explosion the possibilities are endless.
- Set anything in motion using key frames, including logos, shapes, and cartoons.
- After Effects works together seamlessly with other Adobe apps.
- Edit comps and immediately see how they look in Premiere Pro with Dynamic Link. Easily import work from Photoshop, Illustrator, and Audition.
- Animate motion graphics, including charts, graphs, promos, and schedules using imported data.
- Tools for 360/VR are now deeply integrated into After Effects.
- Edit stitched videos without distortion, apply seamless effects and motion graphics to 360 videos, and more.
- Find and customize keyboard shortcuts quickly using a visual map.
- Render layer transforms and motion blur on the GPU.
- And select and preview your favorite fonts with a new menu.
Media Replacement in Motion Graphics templates and Essential Properties:
- Create Motion Graphics templates with swappable media to enable editors in Premiere Pro to replace images or video. You can generate multiple variations of a template using Essential Properties and with different types of media for outputs such as social media graphics, animated slideshows, brand templates containing a logo.
Real-Time 3D Draft Preview:
- Make creative decisions faster when working with 3D scenes. The new real-time 3D rendering engine gives you instant feedback on your 3D designs in the Comp panel so you can easily make creative decisions much faster and spend more time iterating on your design.
3D Ground Plane:
- A ground plane is a horizontal plane of projection that gives you a sense of perspective and space within your 3D scene. It has a dedicated toggle button which appears in the Composition panel toolbar.
Improved Composition Toolbar:
- Get access to the most-used composition options tools when you need them most. An updated, in-context Comp panel toolbar displays options within the context of your design and is more logically organized.
- Team Projects performance improvements:
- After Effects artists can now share and receive changes to Team Projects faster. Searches are now at least twice as fast, thanks to more efficient indexing.
- Fixed an issue with the Levels and Shift Channels Effect that caused rendering differences between Mercury Software and Mercury GPU modes.
- Fixed an issue where ScriptUI embedded panels would cause AE to crash when selecting ‘Use Legacy UI’ option.
- Fixed an issue where mask and shape paths may result in low resolution Bezier splines.
- Fixed an issue with Roto Brush where the propagation of the mask may occur multiple times.
- Fixed an issue with the Expression Editor that caused mismatched parentheses when pick-whipping or pasting between closed parentheses.
- Fixed an issue where the Dropdown Effect Control could only be applied once per layer.
- Fixed various issues with Roto Brush when propagating mask changes in multiple clips in a single composition at the same time.
- Fixed an issue that caused AE to crash when using Auto-trace with Camera or Light layers.
- Fixed an issue that caused the color picker or eye dropper to fail to pick color on Windows when using secondary monitor.
- Fixed an issue that caused CEP panels to not draw properly on Windows if changing display scale while the app was running.
- Fixed an issue that caused ‘New Composition’ and ‘ New Composition From Footage’ text in an empty composition and layer window to scale correctly.
- Fixed an issue that caused alternate toolbar options to display incorrectly on Windows when using secondary monitor.
- Fixed an issue with the Graph Editor that caused all text in the Expression Editor to be highlighted when reverting changes using Escape key.
- Fixed an issue with Graph Editor that caused ‘(No selected properties have expressions)’ message to show up in the expression editor when committing a change the expression.
- Fixed an issue where Create Shapes from Vector Layer could cause color shifts when project working space was different from source working space.
- Fixed an issue that caused Radiance.8BI footage to fail to import on Windows.
- Fixed an issue that caused AE to become unresponsive when importing footage while concurrently previewing a composition on Windows.
- Fixed an issue that caused UI drawn into the Effect Parameter Title area to not be displayed.
- Fixed an issue where an error would be shown unexpectedly when using output path templates (“The directory originally specified in the selected output module no longer exists”).
- Overall improvements to After Effects when using a Hi-DPI monitor.
- Mac OS X Kodiak, 10.0 (Cheetah), 10.1 (Puma), 10.2 (Jaguar), 10.3 (Panther), 10.4 (Tiger), 10.5 (Leopard), 10.6 (Snow Leopard), 10.7 (Lion)
- OS X 10.8 (Mountain Lion), 10.9 (Mavericks), 10.10 (Yosemite), 10.11 (El Capitan)
- macOS 10.12 (Sierra), 10.13 (High Sierra), 10.14 (Mojave), 10.15 (Catalina), 11.0 (Big Sur) and Later Version.
- Supported Hardware: Intel or Apple Chip (M1) or PowerPC Mac.