Acon Digital AudioLava 2021 Mac user friendly interface helps to find the best way to bring old recordings back to life and guides the user through all the steps from recording, file import and track splitting to restoration and CD burning. AudioLava Crack for Mac can remove noise such as tape hiss, hum or clicks and crackle on LP records as well as improve clipped audio. The algorithms are based on our award winning audio restoration technology, but offers a simplified user interface that makes the restoration process easier.
Recordings are automatically split into separate tracks, which can also be edited manually. Acon Digital AudioLava Mac Crack large set of integrated tools range from dynamic processing and equalization to highly realistic reverb. Plug-ins in the VST, VST3 and AU (Mac only) formats are supported. Real time processing simplifies fine tuning of the parameter settings. The restored recordings can be burned as audio CDs or saved to audio files on the computer in a variety of formats, including WAV, MP4, MP3, Ogg and FLAC.novel and flexible noise shaping options.
Acon Digital AudioLava Mac Features:
- Runs on Mac and Windows (32 bit and 64 bit versions available)
- Supports ASIO, Windows Audio (exclusive and non-exclusive) and DirectSound driver models under Windows and CoreAudio on Mac
- Automatic track splitting
- Timer and input level triggered recording
- Real-time preview
- Preset manager that allows you to store user presets for all integrated audio processing tools
- Level meter with peak, peak hold and RMS indicators
- Level meter modes include K-20, K-14, K12 and digital full scale
- Spectrum analyzer
- Loudness meter (EBU R-128 compliant)
- Phase correlation meter
- Time display
- AU (Mac only)
Other Audio Processing Tools
- Software emulation of RIAA phono pre-amplifier
- 12 band parametric equalizer (Equalize Light)
- Dynamics (compressor, expander and gate)
- Channel mixer for stereo image adjustments
- Highly realistic reverb
- Convolution reverb
- Multiply (Chorus effect)
- Wave Audio (WAV)
- MP4 Audio
- Ogg Vorbis
- WMA (Windows only)
- Integrated audio CD burning
- Disc At Once burning (DAO)
- Supports buffer under-run protection schemes.
AudioLava 2 has been re-implemented from scratch for the highest quality demands and cross-platform support and is now also available on Mac and as 32 and 64 bit applications on Windows. A large range of new features and usability improvements are implemented.
- Available for Mac, Windows 32 bit and Windows 64 bit
- Redesigned and modern looking user interface
- Better quality restoration tools based on the acclaimed Acon Digital Restoration Suite
- Mac OS X Kodiak, 10.0 (Cheetah), 10.1 (Puma), 10.2 (Jaguar), 10.3 (Panther), 10.4 (Tiger), 10.5 (Leopard), 10.6 (Snow Leopard), 10.7 (Lion)
- OS X 10.8 (Mountain Lion), 10.9 (Mavericks), 10.10 (Yosemite), 10.11 (El Capitan)
- macOS 10.12 (Sierra), 10.13 (High Sierra), 10.14 (Mojave), 10.15 (Catalina), 11.0 (Big Sur) and Later Version.
- Supported Hardware: Intel or Apple Chip (M1) or PowerPC Mac.