Acoustica 2020 Mac is a comprehensive solution for professional audio recording, editing, mixing and mastering. The intuitive user interface was designed with speed, accuracy and ease-of-use in mind and gives access to a large set of powerful tools to make your recordings sound the best. The consistent workflow simplifies your production work all the way from recording, editing, batch processing, sound design and audio restoration to Red Book compatible CD burning.
Acoustica for mac offers support for state-of-the-art audio resolutions up to 32 bit and sampling rates up to 384 kHz, ensuring that all of your work comes across at the highest quality. Acoustica crack even supports multichannel audio recording and editing such as 5.1 and 7.1 surround sound. Integrated audio restoration tools help you get the most out of recordings impaired by background noise, clicks, crackle, clipping or missing high frequency content. The Premium Edition contains the same set of professional tools as our Restoration Suite.
Acoustica Mac Features:
- New in Acoustica is the ability to edit multitrack audio.
- Both the Standard and the Premium Edition allows you to mix audio from different tracks in real-time.
- High quality audio tools and effects are integrated such as dynamic processing, limiter, equalizing, reverb.
- You can also modify tempo and key of your recordings independently using the superb quality time stretching and transpose tools.
- You can create complete chains of processing tools, including external plug-ins, and save them along with all the parameter settings for later use.
- Powerful offline analysis tools are available, including spectrum, spectrogram and wavelet analysis.
- Real-time analyzers such as K-System level meters, phase correlation meters and spectrum analyzers allow you to monitor your audio output visually in real time during playback.
- Mac OS X Kodiak, 10.0 (Cheetah), 10.1 (Puma), 10.2 (Jaguar), 10.3 (Panther), 10.4 (Tiger), 10.5 (Leopard), 10.6 (Snow Leopard), 10.7 (Lion)
- OS X 10.8 (Mountain Lion), 10.9 (Mavericks), 10.10 (Yosemite), 10.11 (El Capitan) and
- macOS 10.12 (Sierra), 10.13 (High Sierra), 10.14 (Mojave), 10.15 (Catalina) and Later Version.
- Supported hardware: Intel or PowerPC Mac.