War Thunder 2023 Mac is the most comprehensive free-to-play, cross-platform, MMO military game for Windows, Linux, Mac, PlayStation 4 and Xbox One dedicated to aviation, armoured vehicles, and naval craft from World War II and the Cold War. Join now and take part in major battles on land, in the air, and at sea, fighting with millions of players from all over the world in an ever-evolving environment. In War Thunder, aircraft, attack helicopters, ground forces and naval ships collaborate in realistic competitive battles.
War Thunder Crack mac can choose from over 1,500 vehicles and an extensive variety of combat situations many of which are exclusive. You can find yourself blasting your pursuers from a bomber turret, defending your teammates on the ground from an air raid with anti-aircraft guns, shooting down enemy planes with a firestorm from multiple rocket launchers, or trying to sink an enemy warship with a torpedo from a fast attack boat.
War Thunder Mac Features:
- Over 1,500 highly detailed aircraft, helicopters, tanks, warships and other combat vehicles crafted carefully from historical documents and surviving sources.
- 80 maps representing the main historical battle theaters.
- Intense PvP experiences in full-scale combat missions at various difficulty settings for all play styles and degrees of experience.
- Rich PvE content including dynamic historical campaigns and solo missions.
- Regular content updates including new vehicles, maps, missions and nations.
- Astonishing graphics, authentic sound effects and beautiful music creating an atmosphere to fully immerse yourself in.
- Seamless cross-platform gameplay between Windows PC, Linux, Mac, PlayStation 4 with Xbox One users being included in PC battles – everyone on the same server.
- Create custom content for War Thunder and share it on War Thunder Live, with the prospect of earning real money through the Revenue Share Partner System!
- Type 60 SPRG, Maus, E-100, BMP-3 – a bug has been fixed that disabled the machine gun while an auxiliary weapon is selected.
- Zachlam Tager – a bug with an underestimated firing range has been fixed.
- AMX-13-M24 – targeting angles have been adjusted from -10°…15° to -8°…15° (report).
- AMX-13-M24 – gun stabiliser has been added (report)
- Sight point colour change option has been added for helicopter HUD
- J-7E – a bug has been fixed where elements of the wings or pylons remain behind when the wings are detached.
- F11F-1 – the number of rockets has been corrected in the pop-up info of the 52x FFAR rockets pod in the secondary weapons menu.
- J-8B – PL-5B missiles have been moved from the external wing pylons to the internal wing pylons. The total amount of available PL-5B missiles doesn’t change, allowing you to mount weapons to external pylons.
- Twitching of the torpedo lead marker at long distances has been fixed in Arcade battles.
- Aircraft and helicopter setup for tank Arcade battles has been updated (see table).
- A bug has been fixed where when scrolling the contact list any status change of contacts reverts to the start of the list.
- Timer icon has been returned for remote fuse HE rounds.
- A bug has been fixed where a reject message to the squadron application might be displayed outside the “Squadron journal” menu.
- A bug has been fixed where selecting the icon of a vehicle in the “Objective vehicles” menu might select other vehicles in the tech tree.
The initial speed of aircraft in tank Arcade battles now depends on the session BR and type of air battle:
- 1.0-3.0 – 300 km/h;
- 3.3-5.7 – 400 km/h;
- 6.0-7.0 – 500 km/h;
- 7.3-9.7 – 600 km/h;
- 10.0+ – 700 km/h;
- helicopters – 200 km/h.
- Mac OS X Kodiak, 10.0 (Cheetah), 10.1 (Puma), 10.2 (Jaguar), 10.3 (Panther), 10.4 (Tiger), 10.5 (Leopard), 10.6 (Snow Leopard)
- OS X 10.7 (Lion), 10.8 (Mountain Lion), 10.9 (Mavericks), 10.10 (Yosemite), 10.11 (El Capitan)
- macOS 10.12 (Sierra), 10.13 (High Sierra), 10.14 (Mojave), 10.15 (Catalina), 11.0 (Big Sur), 12.0 (Monterey), 13.0 (Ventura) and Later Version.
- Supported Hardware: Intel or Apple Chip (M1) or Apple Chip (M2) or PowerPC Mac.