Rekordbox DJ 2022 MAC take your DJ dreams to the next level with rekordbox. It’s packed with functions to give you more ways to manage and mix music that’s personal and powerful. This is where the real show begins. Find out more about the DJ software that pro DJs prefer, rekordbox dj. Rekordbox DJ crack mac Purely pro performance. No waiting.
rekordbox dj puts all of Pioneer’s superb DJ expertise into one package to produce the industry’s fastest, most stable software with sublime sound quality. Purely professional. rekordbox dj employs sound processing from the top-flight CDJ-2000NXS player and DJM-900NXS mixer to provide superior sound quality. No waiting. rekordbox dj has the industry’s fastest response time for natural, reliable control.
Rekordbox DJ Mac Features:
- Perform with 2 or 4 decks and use Pioneer DJ controllers for plug & play access to dope features, such as Hot Cues, Slicer and Slip Mode.
- rekordbox dj’s GUI is perfectly matched with the layout of your hardware no matter what player or device you are using.
- FX, waveform, players, sampler and browser mirror your hardware exactly, and you can choose from a 2/4-deck with horizontal or vertical views.
- Hot Cues, Sample and other effects offer intuitive operation to match the same layout as the pad control section in our DJ controller.
- With rekordbox dj Automix, you can easily mix your playlist with confidence and accuracy.
- Track phrases are detected by an all-new phrase analysis algorithm in rekordbox’s KORETECH engine.
- In addition, Automix uses track information such as beat position, BPM and key, to produce natural mixes.
- You are free to scratch, apply FX and change the order of tracks whenever you want.
- Take your entire rekordbox library and your DJ performance experience to almost any controller or CDJ.
- rekordbox dj gives you access to more than music.
- Your entire set, complete with cues and tags, can be shared across platforms and devices while you unify managed music tracks with ease.
- Once you have rekordbox dj rolling, no doubt, the show will go on.
- New subscription plan, the Professional plan, is now available.
- Supports rekordbox Cloud Unlimited powered by Dropbox that allows you to upload unlimited music files to the cloud storage.
- Supports Collection Auto Upload that allows you to automatically upload music files in your Collection to the cloud storage.
- Supports Device library backup that allows you to backup your data exported on USB storage devices to your computer or the cloud storage so that you can recover it at any time if the device is lost.
- Added PING PONG and HELIX to Beat FX.
- The ESC key is now enabled to clear the Search filter.
- Vocal position now shows on a PC/Mac that doesn’t support AVX, only for tracks that have been analyzed on a PC/Mac that does support AVX.
- Sound Color FX knobs for the Sampler and Master are now always displayed on the screen.
- Added the following long-awaited features to MIDI LEARN:
- CFX Select Next/Back (only in the CFX USER mode of the Sound Color FX single mode)
- CFX On
- Browse Up/Down
- Video Load Deck 1/2
- FX Select Back.
- Occasionally downloaded tracks may not be displayed in the Promo Locker in the browse tree when Inflyte tracks are set to be downloaded to USB storage devices.
- The [AUTO/TAP] button would not light up properly when switching to Auto or Tap mode on controllers equipped with the [AUTO/TAP] button for Beat FX.
- Occasionally changes to the Auto Gain settings may not be saved.
- Occasionally the track analysis data may not be synchronized when using Cloud Library Sync.
- Potential freeze when importing Histories from a device.
- Occasionally the Sound Color FX user settings that has been set when a controller was connected was unexpectedly changed when rekordbox is started.
- Improved stability and fixes for other minor issues.
- Mac OS X Kodiak, 10.0 (Cheetah), 10.1 (Puma), 10.2 (Jaguar), 10.3 (Panther), 10.4 (Tiger), 10.5 (Leopard), 10.6 (Snow Leopard)
- OS X 10.7 (Lion), 10.8 (Mountain Lion), 10.9 (Mavericks), 10.10 (Yosemite), 10.11 (El Capitan)
- macOS 10.12 (Sierra), 10.13 (High Sierra), 10.14 (Mojave), 10.15 (Catalina), 11.0 (Big Sur), 12.0 (Monterey) and Later Version.
- Supported Hardware: Intel or Apple Chip (M1) or PowerPC Mac.