Final Cut Pro X 2019 Mac Completely redesigned from the ground up, Final Cut Pro adds extraordinary speed, quality, and flexibility to every part of the post-production workflow. Final Cut Pro X for mac crack external monitoring lets you route video and audio through HDMI or third-party Thunderbolt and PCIe devices. It edit multi-camera projects with automatic sync and support for up to 64 camera angles.
Final Cut Pro X Mac Features:
- Assemble clips in the Magnetic Timeline without clip collisions.
- Reduce clutter by grouping clips into a Compound Clip.
- Perfect your pacing right in the timeline with the Inline Precision Editor.
- Organize your work within libraries for efficient media management.
- Create and apply custom keywords on the fly as you select ranges in clips.
- 64-bit architecture uses all the RAM in your system for larger projects.
- Background processing lets you keep working without interruption
- Beautifully animated, easily customizable 2D and 3D titles.
- Preview effects to see how they look with your footage before applying them.
- Change the look of titles, transitions, and effects using intuitive controls.
- Expand and edit multichannel audio files directly in the timeline
- Improve the look of any clip with the single-click Balance Color feature.
- Manipulate color, saturation, and exposure with the Color Board.
- Use themed menus to quickly author and burn a DVD or Blu-ray disc.
- Import and export XML to support third-party workflows.
What’s New in Version:
- Redesigned dark interface puts the focus on your video.
- Configure window layouts into custom workspaces for tasks like organizing and color grading.
- Fill a second display with the timeline or hide the timeline completely.
- Expand the Inspector to full-screen height.
- Support for the Touch Bar on MacBook Pro.
- Mac OS X Kodiak, 10.0 (Cheetah), 10.1 (Puma), 10.2 (Jaguar), 10.3 (Panther), 10.4 (Tiger), 10.5 (Leopard), 10.6 (Snow Leopard), 10.7 (Lion)
- OS X 10.8 (Mountain Lion), 10.9 (Mavericks), 10.10 (Yosemite), 10.11 (El Capitan) and
- macOS 10.12 (Sierra), 10.13 (High Sierra) and Later Version.
- Supported hardware: Intel or PowerPC Mac.