ESET Endpoint Security 2020 Mac protect company data with multi-layered protection built on 25 years of AV industry innovation. Complete protection for company endpoints combining proven antivirus technology with a built-in firewall, web control, device control and remote administration.
- ESET Endpoint Security: your best choice
- Comprehensive Endpoint Protection for Windows
- Virtualization Support + New Technology. Supports VMs and provides protection from hackers and botnets.
- Built-In Data Access Control. With Web Control to limit website access, and Two-Way Firewall.
- Low System Demands. Leaves more system resources free while still delivering complete protection.
- Remote Management. Fully manageable via the new ESET Remote Administrator web-console.
ESET Endpoint Security Mac Features:
- Antivirus and Antispyware Protection.
- Monitors the behavior of malicious processes and scans.
- New detection technology that strengthens protection against targeted attacks.
- ESET Shared Local Cache stores the metadata of scanned files.
- Protects end users from attempts by fake websites to acquire sensitive information.
- Protects against vulnerabilities for which a patch has not yet been released or deployed.
- Secures company traffic and increases users’ productivity.
- Prevents unauthorized access to your company network.
- Provides anti-hacker protection and data exposure prevention.
- Ensure no unauthorized offline media are used within your network.
- Blocks unauthorized devices, or allows different access levels.
- Protects against infiltration by botnet malware preventing spam.
- Low System Demands Keep Business Moving Along.
- It is detected and uninstalled during installation, so minimal time and IT resources are spent on roll-out.
- ESET Endpoint Security comes fully manageable via ESET Remote Administrator.
- ESET solutions can be made completely invisible to end users, with even the option of no tray icon.
- Mac OS X Kodiak, 10.0 (Cheetah), 10.1 (Puma), 10.2 (Jaguar), 10.3 (Panther), 10.4 (Tiger), 10.5 (Leopard), 10.6 (Snow Leopard), 10.7 (Lion)
- OS X 10.8 (Mountain Lion), 10.9 (Mavericks), 10.10 (Yosemite), 10.11 (El Capitan)
- macOS 10.12 (Sierra), 10.13 (High Sierra), 10.14 (Mojave), 10.15 (Catalina), 11.0 (Big Sur) and Later Version.
- Supported hardware: Intel or PowerPC Mac.