ESET Endpoint Antivirus 2022 Mac protect critical company data one computer at a time with proven detection technology trusted by over 100 million users. Now even better, smarter detection. Time-tested antivirus and antispyware protection utilizing advanced technologies such as cloud-powered scanning, device control and remote manageability of all endpoints.
- ESET Endpoint Antivirus: your best choice
- Comprehensive Endpoint Protection for Windows
- Superior Detection and Virtualization Support. Eliminates all threat types and supports VMs.
- Low System Demands. Leaves more system resources free while still delivering complete protection.
- Proven ESET NOD32 Technology Working for You. With Exploit Blocker and Advanced Memory Scanner to neutralize sophisticated threats.
- Remote Management. Fully manageable via the new ESET Remote Administrator web-console.
ESET Endpoint Antivirus Mac Features:
- Antivirus and Antispyware Protection.
- Our award-winning Anti-Phishing engine protects from attempts.
- Device Control – Keep Offline Devices Under Control.
- ESET Shared Local Cache stores the metadata of scanned files.
- New detection technology that strengthens protection against targeted attacks.
- Monitors the behavior of malicious processes and scans them once they decloak.
- Low System Demands – Keep Business Moving Along.
- ESET solutions can be made completely invisible to end users, with even the option of no tray icon.
- Easy to deploy, as any conflicting software is detected and uninstalled during the installation.
- ESET Endpoint Antivirus comes fully manageable via ESET Remote Administrator.
- End user license agreement (EULA)
- ESET app certificate required to install product on a new computers
- “New volume detected” notification is triggered by when Time Machine is connected.
- Mac OS X Kodiak, 10.0 (Cheetah), 10.1 (Puma), 10.2 (Jaguar), 10.3 (Panther), 10.4 (Tiger), 10.5 (Leopard), 10.6 (Snow Leopard)
- OS X 10.7 (Lion), 10.8 (Mountain Lion), 10.9 (Mavericks), 10.10 (Yosemite), 10.11 (El Capitan)
- macOS 10.12 (Sierra), 10.13 (High Sierra), 10.14 (Mojave), 10.15 (Catalina), 11.0 (Big Sur), 12.0 (Monterey) and Later Version.
- Supported Hardware: Intel or Apple Chip (M1) or PowerPC Mac.