Avira Phantom VPN for mac 2020 our internet connection needs to be secure for many online activities, but sometimes it is not, such as when using public Wi-Fi hotspots. Avira Phantom VPN connection makes sure no-one can spy on you.
Public Wi-Fi is not always secure and this is especially true if there is no need to enter a password for WPA security. This means that it is possible for someone else at the hotspot or the hotspot operator to spy on your internet activity.
Avira Phantom VPN key mac means that it is unsafe to do anything that requires logging into services and certainly not online banking and shopping. It is technically possible for someone to capture your usename and password at a public Wi-Fi hotspot, although the chances of a hacker sitting at the table next to you in a cafe, hotel or other public place has to be small.
Avira Phantom VPN Mac Features:
- Without a VPN, online activities are being constantly tracked and analyzed.
- With Avira Phantom VPN, you can control what personal data is collected.
- Avira Phantom keeps others from eavesdropping on online activities and the data exchanged with friends, online shops, and banking websites.
- Some news channels, social media, and video-streaming websites cannot be accessed from certain regions and countries.
- Avira Phantom unlocks these geo-restrictions.
- Phantom VPN can be used on almost all devices.
- Mac OS X Kodiak, 10.0 (Cheetah), 10.1 (Puma), 10.2 (Jaguar), 10.3 (Panther), 10.4 (Tiger), 10.5 (Leopard), 10.6 (Snow Leopard), 10.7 (Lion)
- OS X 10.8 (Mountain Lion), 10.9 (Mavericks), 10.10 (Yosemite), 10.11 (El Capitan)
- macOS 10.12 (Sierra), 10.13 (High Sierra), 10.14 (Mojave), 10.15 (Catalina), 11.0 (Big Sur) and Later Version.
- Supported hardware: Intel or PowerPC Mac.